Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here's a Hug of Encouragement

I got the nicest card from a friend in the mail.
You all know how I love a good card in the mail and this one totally hit home

Here's a Hug of Encouragement

When you need encouragement, remember these things:
You are stronger than you realize.
Life's inevitable adversities call forth our courage.
You have a lot of wisdom inside you.
God's plan will unfold with perfect timing.
The voice of your soul will lead the way.
A hug from my heart is only a phone call away.

****
I've had a long week and I can say that Mitzi is doing pretty well.  If you didn't know about the struggles she had this past weekend, you'd never know my youngest dog has anything wrong with her.  She's as happy-go-lucky as ever!  She's a sweet thing with lots of love in her heart -- that must be why her little heart is so overworked.


I love the charm attached to the card.  
I'll be adding that to my necklace.

Mitzi - my baby girl with the bad ticker.  

2 comments:

  1. Awww.....sweet little girl. I got all misty eyed when I read this about Mitzie: "She's a sweet thing with lots of love in her heart -- that must be why her little heart is so overworked."

    She is such a cutie. Love that little face. She looks like a little muppet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Mary-Alice. Mitzi is doing great - you would never know she had seizures a couple weeks ago or about her bad heart. She's as crazy as ever!

      Delete